Monday, December 22, 2014

Festive links

Here are some festive links, for a holiday mood, whatever and however you celebrate:

Nathan Bransford's annual fundraiser for Heifer International, where all you have to do is comment on his blog post and/or tweet the hashtag #NBHeifer on Twitter (he pledges $2 per tweet or comment). I will also be donating a flat amount myself.

A white winter's walk in the woods, for those of us missing snow, from LizzieBelle

A post about the joy our furry friends can bring (and ways for us to give back), from Alissa Grosso at YA Outside the Lines

Wishing you peace and joy!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jenn! Wishing you a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so generous of Mr. NB!
    I'm still considering where I am after the Christmas whirlwind. Then there's that launch I need to attend to. Will be in touch soon. Thanks again for your offer of help.

    ReplyDelete