Thursday, December 18, 2014

A new story

The excitement of putting a story out into the world never gets old.

My latest arrival is a short-story chapbook, part of The Head & The Hand Press's project to put chapbooks into a school (specifically, the Science Leadership Academy). CBS Philly did a story on the chapbook project.

Lester

"In Memory of Lester" is the sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, story of a very unusual memorial.

I'm honored to be part of a series that also features Tara Altebrando, Melissa Sarno, Autumn Konopka, Robert Marx, Eliza Martins, Ruby Jane Anderson, and Lilliam Rivera.

If you're interested, my chapbook and the rest in the series are available here, along with the rest of the offerings from The Head & The Hand Press.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cover- nice and striking! I've always been a fan of turquoise and red together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very happy with the cover design the publisher came up with.

      Delete