Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting out and about

Today I'm visiting another blog: Laurel's Leaves, where I discuss writing male characters. Samples: "I thought of myself as a person and my characters as people, without dwelling much on which of us were male or female. ..." and "...not all guys are alike, so don’t assume that any one person can speak for a whole gender ..." Feel free to stop by there and check it out!

In other news, March 26 - April 1 will be chock full of events for YA readers in New York. Check out the NYC Teen Author Festival Facebook page. I'd be happy to see you at either of my events (the panel at the library on March 31 at 2:50, or the Books of Wonder signing on April 1 at 1:45), but there are dozens of great authors doing events all week, culminating in a "No-Foolin' Mega-Signing" on April Fool's Day!

4 comments:

  1. You are getting out and about. Busy girl. And now I'm off to visit you at Laurel's Leaves. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great guest post, Jenn! It's been a pleasure hosting you.

    ReplyDelete