Monday, January 30, 2012

You're invited

You’re all invited to the launch party for Try Not to Breathe, this Saturday (Feb. 4) at Children’s Book World, Haverford, PA, from 1 to 3 PM. (For directions, go here.)

If you’d like a signed book but don’t live nearby, you can call the store at 610-642-6274 to order one.

There will be refreshments, and there will be a few other local authors in the house, who may be persuaded to sign their own books!



This book is about recovering from pain, about putting a life back together. It would mean a lot if you could celebrate with me. :-)

In case of snowy or icy weather, I’ll post alternate instructions here on my blog, but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that, all righty? Especially since it snowed during the launch party for my first book. I’ve paid my weather dues!

6 comments:

  1. Will be hoping the best for a special day. Without snow or ice. Congrats again, Jenn. Wishing great success for TRY NOT TO BREATHE. Saving it as a special treat. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Florida, but I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :)

    I hope you have a great time at the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jennifer! I'm over on the West Coast, but I will be thinking happy thoughts for you over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete