Friday, June 24, 2011

Taming the TBR pile

Today, I guest blogged at Author2Author on the topic of taming the mighty TBR pile. A sample:

"About a month ago, I faced the fact that my TBR (to-be-read) book pile, if unchecked, stood a good chance of taking over the house. (I assume the only reason it hasn’t already is that the prospect of ruling two middle-class adults and one self-important cat isn’t particularly compelling, as coups and takeovers go.) I couldn’t shake the thought that there’s a certain silliness to buying more books when I have dozens of perfectly good unread books at home. ..."

The thrilling conclusion, in which I reveal my Seekrit Plan to dent my TBR pile, is here. (In fact, I've even made a little more progress since I originally wrote the guest post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment